CEDI Inc. operating as the Chauvin Economic Development Digital Initiative (“CEDDI”) owns this website. CEDDI either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content (“the content”) that is made available to you on this website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the content on this website.
CEDDI grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this website, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the website for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
- You will not modify the Content of the website and you will display the Copyright notice and this Conditions of Use on each copy of the website.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this website.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to the intellectual property associated with this website and that you have only a limited right to use this website.
- You acknowledge that CEDDI does not warrant the availability of this website ot the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any information on this website. This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
- You acknowledge that CEDDI is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this website.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the website will take place in the Judicial District of Edmonton.
- You agree to grant CEDDI all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to CEDDI.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this website immediately.
This website may contain links to other websites. CEDDI is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
The CEDDI logo, crest and banner are registered Trademarks of CEDDI.
All product names mentioned on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
CEDDI does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to in, or linked to, this website.
Some of the mapping symbols are derived/modified from GeoConnections Emergency Mapping Symbology, Version 1.0 © Department of Natural Resources Canada. All rights reserved. Regional maps in the Contents that incorporate areas outside city limits use base map information licensed under the Open Government Licence of the Province of Alberta.
The contents on this website and its compilation is protected by Canadian and international copyright, and trademark laws. Unauthorized use of the contents may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may make a single copy of the contents on this website for non-commercial, personal or educational use only. Copying, repackaging, redistributing or modifying the contents provided by this website, in whole or in part, in printed or electronic format, is strictly prohibited.
You may post or submit comments, suggestions, ideas, questions, or other information to CEDDI, provided the content is not illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, an invasion of privacy, objectionable or infringing of intellectual property rights of third parties, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation or any form of “spam”. You must not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of such content.
The contents, products and services are provided in good faith on an “as is” basis and were current at the time of posting for use on the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CEDDI and its officials, officers, employees and authorized representatives from and against any liability, loss injury (including injuries resulting in death), demand, action, cost, expense, or claim of any kind, including but not limited to lawyer’s fees, relating in any way to your use of the contents, products or services provided by this website.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the website, so long as the link does not portray CEDDI, its officials, its employees, or its content, products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Copyright © 2023 by CEDI Inc. This copyright includes, but is not limited to, all files stored on the server and other electronic copies of this information.
Mail address: Box 216, Chauvin, Alberta, Canada T0B 0V0